Search found 6 matches

by gkacy
Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:01 pm
Forum: The Rigging Area
Topic: 2015 Nitinaht Lake Fees and Politics
Replies: 82
Views: 25701

Thanks Chris for championing this effort! One issue also worth mentioning is charging extra $3 for supposedly "premium" beach sites located beyond the parking loop in the forest/beach around in the kiting area. These sites are very primitive, small and it takes considerable effort to carry gear to ...
by gkacy
Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:16 pm
Topic: ***NITINAT CAMPGROUND AND BEACH CLEANUP***
Replies: 9
Views: 2665

The cleanup was a success. Ten or so people showed up. We have removed a whole bunch of stuff. Besides the the regular garbage, notably we have removed a school bus seat, truck horn, steel roofing materials, pipes (small and large). Big thanks to Ian for the use of his Jeep to truck away the large ...
by gkacy
Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:17 pm

No worries Dale! I will pick few extra ones for ya :) And hope to see you George and others on Sunday!
by gkacy
Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:45 pm

***NITINAT CAMPGROUND AND BEACH CLEANUP***

Hi Crew, For the last couple of years Tomoko and I have been doing it unofficially on our own towards the end of the season. I though that maybe there will be other volunteers that would like to help out. In the past I have removed glass, nails, cans, bottles, broken camping chairs, clothes ...
by gkacy
Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:53 am
Topic: Nitinat Weather Mobile App
Replies: 1
Views: 952

I have fixed a scaling related bug. It should look better now on devices with higher resolution (Nexus 4, etc)
by gkacy
Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:49 pm
Topic: Nitinat Weather Mobile App
Replies: 1
Views: 952

Nitinat Weather Mobile App

Hey All,

This is a small mobile app for Nitinaht weather:

Point your phone browser at:

http://studio905.com/nitinat/

and bookmark it

PS. The webcam is unavailable temporarily as the original url is dead. Looks like the nitinaht.ca needs reactivation.