Search found 6 matches

by karli
Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:27 pm
Forum: The Rigging Area
Topic: Kids at Nat
Replies: 19
Views: 5472

Can't wait to get back to Nitinat with our kids, 3 and 7. They have been camping there with us since our oldest was 2. Our son, 3, can't wait to see the dogs again. Agree with the swing. Absolutely. Bikes, too. Our daughter was really bothered by the endless wind when she was 3 or so - having some w...
by karli
Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:56 pm
Topic: Driving Nitinaht to Bamfield
Replies: 3
Views: 1478

Hi - we did the trip this week. The directions on the nitinat visitor's centre website are clear. At the Franklin River junction (20 km from the "T" junction before Nitinat) , you follow the signs to Bamfield - it is pretty clear. (about 40 km) The Bamfield marine station also has good map...
by karli
Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:38 am
Forum: Special Events
Topic: Nitinaht Windfest 2006
Replies: 101
Views: 29532

Hmmm - maybe I should clarfiy - valium for ME, not the children...
by karli
Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:57 pm

childcare

Please could lots of other people sign up for childcare, too, PLEASE...I am working Saturday, so I can help out on Friday and on Sunday. We don't have enough room in the truck for all of the valium one person would need for all of those kids... :shock: We will need to have some kind of schedule. Doe...
by karli
Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:17 pm

burgers and childcare

Hi!

Francis will happily flip burgers on Saturday (he said I could volunteer him, really) and I ( Karli) would be happy to do some childcare... :D
by karli
Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:11 am
Topic: Helmets
Replies: 29
Views: 7088

Glad the story ended the way it did...Helmet geeks unite! Maybe if we all add Norsemen horns it will become cool-

For a newbie like me a helmet is a no brainer - pardon the pun :wink: