Jordan River is UP FOR SALE

General discussions. Please keep the topics weather, windsurf and kiteboard related. See the Off-Topic forum for other topics.
JL

Post by JL »

Thermals are good.
KUS
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by KUS »

thx JL for keeping this thread alive.
province's auditor general, in his report on the removals, said that the decision "was approved without sufficient regard for the public interest" and that it was based on incomplete information and inadequate consultation with key stakeholders and the public.

The result of this decision was to make WFP and its parent company, Brookfield Asset Management, an American transnational corporation, a rich real estate and land development company on southern Vancouver Island.
big surprise.....and my view exactly....actually my view is total loss of credibility due to theft from taxpayers in some backroom deal that benefitted someone.....probably not taxpayers, certainly not myself or my family :roll: With rampant apathy in this country, time is on the side of our premier and his cronies.

Shame on you Mr. Rich Coleman & Premier.....what a legacy :oops: U can say all you want about many of us not having all the facts, the only FACT remains is there has been no all inclusive justification and statement from the premier's officer that in any way explains all the "apparent" shenanigans. The Olympic cost overruns is next as well as finding high paying "invented jobs" for all those VANOC "executives" now out of a lucrative cushy job....my workplace already made a new nest for one. We'll all be paying for those for years, not to mention multiple pension plans for you know who :idea:

DING DING, F*&^ing WAKE UP, BC :!: IMPEACH
Last edited by KUS on Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
JL

Post by JL »

The Province is spending 500 million $ to put a retractable roof on B.C. place but only has a 2 million $ carrot to correct allowing a U.S company to sell Forest land we (B.C.) have rezoned for them !!! T.C.:" July 16, 2008, the province responded to the auditor general's report by stating that the decision was intended to assist WFP's financial health, and thus to increase the number of workers employed by the company. Yet, according to the United Steelworkers, the major forest union in the region, approximately 300 jobs have been lost since the decision."

Read more: http://www.timescolonist.com/news/Moves ... z0mKGErwnd
Thermals are good.