Total Records: 898
    This Year: 130

Sunday September 11, 2005 Island View, Windsurfing
     Sunday September 11, 2005 Conditions TOW Toys Used:
     Island View, Windsurfing ESE 15 - 25
    big waves outside
    2.00 hours Starboard Formula Experience 156
    Severne Overdrive 10.0
    :D :D :D Yup, that explains it!! Too much fun. Stevie picked me up and arrived at IV at 2:45pm, on the water by 3pm as the wind had picked up to 20kts...YIKES, all I brought was the Severne Overdrive 10.0m and FE board!! Oh well....give 'er a try!! First run out was rippin' and back was even better. Then took a cruise(actually hanging on survival type sailing) downwind to N. end of James Island. Sailing North of the reserve was the best. Flat water with lots of wind!! Too much fun!! Raced SS back but he kicked my A$$!! 6-7 more runs off the beach with my kites friends and finished off with a delicious burger and beers with DA FAT MAN made it a fantatic day!!! Okay, maybe that was the last day in shorts and a rashy..?? That was Island View at it's best...DOODS sailing with 90litre boards and 5.0m sails up to 186litre boards and 10m sails!! What the flip!?! DOODS!!!! :D :D :D

ps. Good to sail with KUS, Russian Dood, BWD, Starboard Steve and a dude with a great tan!! oh ya, and a bunch of kites some with boards, some without!! HA! :(
    Propelled by Russian Dood aka Andrey Vozhakin ©2004-