Cattle Pt, Windfoiling N 6 - 10
    glass
    1.00 hours Starboard Freeride 150
    Sailworks Flyer 7.0
    Starboard Front wing 1100
    Starboard Stabilizer 330
    Starboard Mast 85cm
    Starboard Fuse 95+
    3 minutes and 43 seconds of Foiling That right Doods!!! Arrived early to almost enough, sat and waited 5 mins then Paul showed up and we chatted for 5 mins, then The Twizz showed up and we chatted, then Gord showed up on his one-wheel and we chatted for a bit more than 5 mins. Then Greg showed up and we chatted, then HighRocker showed up and he started rigging, hahahahha, then we chatted, then there was a dark line a waaay outside of Jemmy Jones and a slight breeze so I rigged the 7.0m Flyer. I didn't hold out much hope but I was tired of all the chit-chat and sun was out so better on the water than on the parking lot. Schlogged out to Jemmy Jones followed by a drone buzzing by me. Got on the foil after a crazy pumpfest for about 30 seconds then gust was gone and I fell off the foil. Turned and pumpy-pumpersons and got on the foil again for about 1 minute then gust was gone. Schlog-pump almost foiling, gust is gone and schlogging again. Did that for an hour, looked around and then wasn't enough so headed back to the boat launch where HighRocker (drone driver) was packing up and Rupp-Dogg was asking "Where is Everyone"..?? He got a new GPS watch and I think he wanted to show it off. Maybe tomorrow at Pipers Ruppy-Doo! De-rigged and headed home for a Corona or two. Hoping to head to Pipers tomorrow for some real wind and hopefully less pumpy-pump!

BOBSON OUT!!
    GPS Track: CP - Afternoon Chit-Chat2:48 PM to 3:44 PM
    Moving Time00:54:20
    Foiling Time 00:03:42
    Distance (km) 6.1
    Speed (Max/2s/100m knots)16.3 / 16.3 / 15.9
    Number of Turns 5 (0% Foiling)
    MAX 2023 - 23.1 kt, 219 turns, 100%TOTAL 2023 - 7029 km, 283.3 hours
    Propelled by Russian Dood aka Andrey Vozhakin ©2004-