Cattle Pt, Windfoiling NE 10 - 13
    flatty patty
    0.90 hours Starboard Freeride 150
    Sailworks Flyer 6.0
    Starboard Mast 85cm
    Starboard Evolution Fuse 115
    Starboard Evolution Foil 900
    Starboard Stabilizer 255 SLR
    Arrived at CP to a pretty low tide and what my wind meter said 7-13kts. I figured if I could get it up, I could stay up and just gybe in the gusts. I rigged the 6.0m and not the 7.0m because the 7 is a lot more work and feels bigger and using the mitts, I don't have as good a grip so decided to go with the 6.0m Flyer. I came from my chiro appt so didn't have the ability to put the wetsuit on at home so I geared down as the back of my van and wetsuited up and yes, it was a bit chilly as it was pouring. Got out and it took a couple mins to find a gust and then BOOM, it was ON!!! The best wind was between the yellow buoy and the East boat ramp so after trying to get out to Jemmy Jones and finding 8-10kts out there, I pumped the crap out of the sail then gybed as quick as I could and then pump, pump, pump and I was good. From then on stayed between yellow buoy and boat ramp and the wind seemed pretty steady 10-12kts so just played there practicing my gybes and flipping the sail as early as possible and staying on top of the board and getting my back foot quickly to back of the board after gybing which worked well to keep flying thru the gybes without touching down. It started to get dark, looked at my watch and I'd hit the 20kms mark so I called it and packed up in the chilly air but no rain while packing up and changing, NICE!! Saturday doesn't look great for wind but Sunday looks like it has possible light wind. Felt like it's been awhile since my last session. Pretty happy I got this one. YES!!!

BOBSON OUT!!
    GPS Track: CP - Surprise Light Wind Session3:25 PM to 4:18 PM
    Moving Time00:52:46
    Foiling Time 00:42:31
    Distance (km)21.7
    Speed (Max/2s/100m knots)19.6 / 19.5 / 19.1
    Number of Turns 33 (97% Foiling)
    MAX 2024 - 20.9 kt, 67 turns, 100%TOTAL 2024 - 218 km, 8.2 hours
    Propelled by Russian Dood aka Andrey Vozhakin ©2004-