flatt with Matt
    2.50 hours Starboard Freeride 150
    Sailworks Flyer 4.5
    Sailworks Flyer 5.2
    Starboard Mast 85cm
    Starboard Evolution Fuse 115
    Starboard Evolution Foil 900
    Starboard Stabilizer 255 SLR
    Arrived at 10:30am to find parking lot 3/4 full with the smell of Bacon and Eggs wafting from the Kiwanis Tea House. Rigged up the 4.5m Sailworks Flyer as it was 14-18kts and looking like it was getting stronger. Well it wasn't. I got a good 20 mins then it died. I started coming back to the beach after trying for 20 mins but it wasn't there. Said Hi to Gustastic who was sitting on his board with his 6.0m at the beach, started to come up a bit and Gus got going so I decided his 6.0m was the right choice. Back to the beach and rigged a very fat 5.2m which worked for 30 mins but then it died again so I schlogged for probably an hour or more until it came back hard. All of a sudden there were 10+ Wings out and Gustastic was gone. I did another 15 mins on the 5.2m but then came in and grabbed my 4.5m again. GregCan putting in a solid shift who is one of the few Wingers that I can recognize when I'm out there because of his orange board. BikerMatt without his bike putting in a solid shift as well. TunaCan following my closely to see the magic I guess. Lots of peeps I didn't know, but The Bouchie is back in town. ULR and WindMD both rigging up and watching the lack of wind from the beach. Sammy and Mr.N+S both way out past the outside markers both ripping. I had to call it because I saw it was getting close to Corona-Time + Football game was getting close as well so I did one more long reach over to Jemmy Jones as I saw a bunch of sailboats over there. It was good and fairly wavy off CP. On my way back it was getting lighter so I pulled the plug having to pump for the last minute to get back to the beach. While I was packing up I found 6 Corona in the parking lot. SWEET!! Like it was meant to be.

BOBSON OUT!!

ps. Thanks Rupp-Dogg!!!!! xoxo
    GPS Track: Willows - Patience11:15 AM to 2:04 PM
    Moving Time02:24:10
    Foiling Time 01:00:36
    Distance (km)36.6
    Speed (Max/2s/100m knots)19.7 / 19.6 / 19.2
    Number of Turns 97 (34% Foiling)
    MAX 2024 - 20.9 kt, 97 turns, 100%TOTAL 2024 - 326 km, 13.0 hours
    Propelled by Russian Dood aka Andrey Vozhakin ©2004-