Cattle Pt, Windfoiling ESE 10 - 15
    Confused Swelly
    2.00 hours Starboard Freeride 150
    Sailworks Flyer 6.0
    Starboard Mast 85cm
    Starboard Evolution Fuse 115
    Starboard Stabilizer 255 SLR
    Starboard Evolution Foil 1100
    Arrived to CP, looked light. Headed to Willows, looked light waited 10 mins and looked like it was picking up at CP so headed back there, past Docker on the street and yelled out the window I'm headed to CP. Got to CP and it looked great, 8-13kts with good gusts, then Docker showed up and we rigged up the 6.0's. He had a DW pencil shaped board and I had a barn door. Then.....yup, the wind dropped to 6-8kts. ugh! He still went out and was foiling right away and continued to foil. I walked over to the big rock hill and it was showing 6-10kts but more 6 than 10 so pretty amazing he was continuously foiling as I wouldn't be able to especially with only my 6.0m as I forgot the 7.0m. ugh, again. waited 20-30 mins and it started to look a bit better off CP towards Discovery and it was much more Easterly. So I took off the 900cm2 and put on the 1100cm2 front foil for some added lift. Got out and started foiling in a gust then was up and down, on the foil, off the foil for first 90 mins then wind picked up to solid 10-15kts with much longer gusts so went on a journey up to Jemmy Jones and then way out to the Chain islets and then back 1/2 way down Cadboro Bay as wind was directly East. The waves were super confused and there was large swell coming through Baynes so decided to head back towards Willows and saw some Wings out off Willows and was going to head over to say Hi but noticed the time and decided to call it a day as I have parents coming over late afternoon so headed home as I had some chores to get done and really want to foil both Sat and Sun so acted like an adult. The first 90 mins of my session were fairly disappointing as there were only short gusts that weren't that strong, maybe 12-13kts and not lasting that long. The sun was right in my eyes on port tack and there was lots of larger pieces of wood in the water that I did not want to hit as I would not have won. I did fall off my board once as there was barely any wind and large, confused waves off CP. YUCK!! Not sure how you Wingers spend so much time in the water, it's kind of cold. The 1100cm2 front foil is much more forgiving than the 900 and is much easier to get thur slow motion gybes so that was a positive from today's session.

BOBSON OUT!!
    GPS Track: CP - Gusty Crap11:09 AM to 1:17 PM
    Moving Time02:03:34
    Foiling Time 01:04:44
    Distance (km)33.8
    Speed (Max/2s/100m knots)19.8 / 19.7 / 18.7
    Number of Turns 32 (66% Foiling)
    MAX 2024 - 20.9 kt, 97 turns, 100%TOTAL 2024 - 359 km, 15.1 hours
    Propelled by Russian Dood aka Andrey Vozhakin ©2004-