KT DD 5
    BRM Parawing Maliko 4M
    Armstrong Performance 935
    Armstrong Performance 795
    Armstrong Surf 205 205
    Armstrong Dart 140
    Armstrong HA 1080
    Armstrong HA 880 880cm2
    I got completely taken to school today by a flimsy, glorified stunt kite! Greg was first out on my 4m Parawing and Dfly board and was making it look easy. I went out on my Amos ML for the first time and 5m still nursing my Mcrib injury chasing Greg around and mostly mowing the lawn, but the ML felt pretty cool to ride despite feeling less than 65L. I'd hoped it would pair with the parawing but after this experience I'm second guessing that idea! Eventually I traded with him and proceeded to flail repeatedly on the parawing. It is incredibly sensitive to wrist angle when you sheet in or out and getting to your feet while you manage the power felt really tough for me. Greg's pointers helped a ton and I made progress, but no actual foiling flights, which really surprised me. Stuffed with humble pie I traded back with Greg and headed back in. To my defence, my ribs are interfering with some movements and my coordination feels off after my core being offline for a month. Water was freezing and I was swimming too much too. Still, the DW aspect of this tool is really promising. It's really its own genre of foiling and won't replace winging but offers something unique. Just one more thing to learn and enjoy!
    Propelled by Russian Dood aka Andrey Vozhakin ©2004-