by elevationkiteboarding
Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:25 pm
Forum: The Rigging Area
Topic: Windfest 2011
Replies: 13
Views: 3722

2011 NITINAHT LAKE WINDFEST IS ON!!! WOOHOOO !!!!!!AUGUST 13 AND 14
we will be posting a schedule of events in the next few days
if you would like to be a sponser or a volunteer for this event please contact mark or marie at
by elevationkiteboarding
Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:56 am
Forum: The Rigging Area
Topic: Windfest 2011
Replies: 13
Views: 3722

sorry there has been no info on the windfest it is because we dont have approval from the parks as of yet so we cannot move forward,the paperwork was submitted a few months ago and they have not granted us approval as of yet,so keep your fingers crossed,we will keep you posted as soon as we know more
by elevationkiteboarding
Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:54 am
Forum: Kiteboarding Discussion
Topic: Harness opinions
Replies: 11
Views: 2942

Mystic makes a pretty bad ass harness. The spreader bar has a secondary strap that keeps it from coming up. Super comfortable too! check out the online store at www.elevationkiteboarding.com we are offering 15% off right now and free shipping all gear is in port alberni so quick shipping to victori...
by elevationkiteboarding
Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:50 am
Forum: Special Events
Topic: WINDFEST SCHEDULE NITINAHT LAKE
Replies: 0
Views: 1048

WINDFEST SCHEDULE NITINAHT LAKE

Here's the events schedule for Nitinaht Windfest 2010. For all photography enthusiasts, don't forget to bring your camera and laptop for the new photo contest this year. Give us about 10 of your best shots from the event before Saturday evening on a cd or memory stick. Photos will be displayed in a ...
by elevationkiteboarding
Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:02 am
Forum: Kiteboarding Discussion
Topic: Nitnaht....commercial operations takeover the beach.
Replies: 29
Views: 7757

Elevation kiteboarding

Good morning, I have to say this is the first time in 5 years that i set up a user name and post something on this forum however my name was said so many times and things said that are not true that I have to set this straight. First of all, the reason we moved our tent and the boats to that particu...