Search found 6 matches

by otherside
Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:16 pm
Forum: The Rigging Area
Topic: BWD tshirt & logo design
Replies: 99
Views: 15429

Here is a smaller version with the .ca correction. Please post any notes to Eastside.
by otherside
Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:34 pm

See notes in previous email

Here is the other colour sample. And the file is smaller, so that it is easier to see the whole thing.

Thanks Eastside for gathering all the words..
by otherside
Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:29 pm

Here is my design offer for the back of a t-shirt. I needs to be produced by a good shop like Team Sales in Victoria (Moreno is my rep). The design should be on a colour like I have suggested, so both the black and white inks are easily seen. Also, it should go on 100% cotton. Not sure how to add a ...
by otherside
Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:51 pm

If you are trying to raise money by selling t-shirts, use words, and your web address, and no logo. You can pull of a good look then, and you should sell more shirts. I asked eastside for some words, such as ... stoke, ripping... etc. I can put together something that is simple and good, if I know ...
by otherside
Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:28 pm

New Logo?

Woops, posted in the wrong spot. New Logo - should be simple, memorable and unique. There is no point in creating a new logo unless there is a significant improvement to the old one. Changing a font, won't cut it. If you want a good logo, you likely need to pay for it. I am not a wind nut but I do ...