Search found 6 matches

by LadyInTheWater
Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:20 am
Forum: The Rigging Area
Topic: What Adolf thinks of the latest drama
Replies: 22
Views: 8708

i don't post much, but i do read most of everything on here. good job on the video!! thank you for the good laugh.
by LadyInTheWater
Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:39 pm
Topic: People reserving spots at Nitinat
Replies: 26
Views: 6823

that red tent has been there since june. on saturday i saw that the tent pole holding it up is broken. tents are easy to take down and put up. i don't know why it's so hard to not do so. if your going to leave a tent up all summer at least leave it at a site where your friends are camping at all ...
by LadyInTheWater
Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:24 pm
Forum: Special Events
Topic: Downwinder
Replies: 111
Views: 31638

wow you guys, this trip/downwinder sound awesome. if i was a good kiter and not a beginner i'd sign up in a second. have a amazing ride!!! maybe if it's happening again in a couple of years. :)
by LadyInTheWater
Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:20 pm
Topic: Small Presentation + question about the windfest in Nitinat
Replies: 5
Views: 1601

hahaha. what a funny video!! thank you for sharing the german sparkle party. you made my night. :)
by LadyInTheWater
Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:38 am
Topic: Nitinat Update
Replies: 85
Views: 23696

plus when you get a group of chicks together they turn into a hen house. lol. i thought it was nice last year when people from the store would come around with flyers advertizing the special meals that they were serving that night, like fish & chips. that was really nice. if they've done that this ...
by LadyInTheWater
Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:10 pm
Topic: Nitinat Update
Replies: 85
Views: 23696

i'm happy with the camp ground!! awesome people and clean. i've seen some horribly nasty outhouses at other campgrounds that don't even compare. if your a chick, hover and if you take a #2 put a layer of toilet paper down to sit on. the hand sanitizers have been full as well. it is silly that a ...