Search found 6 matches

by Driller
Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:11 am
Forum: Kiteboarding Discussion
Topic: AIRLINE TRAVEL WITH BOARD AND KITE
Replies: 16
Views: 5121

I just flew air Canada to Los Cabos and back. I used a snowboard bag. I could fit a 150 cm board, one kite, and a few other items. Snow board gear is free from what I can tell. Provided it's within the correct dimensions.
by Driller
Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:11 pm
Topic: 4 line trainer vs. 3 line trainer
Replies: 2
Views: 1215

4 line trainer vs. 3 line trainer

For all of you who have used a trainer kite. What would be the benefit to using a 4 line trainer vs. a 2 or 3 line? My kite is a HQ Rush IV pro. It has two lines and one safety line, so if I need to let go of the bar it will de power and fall. To launch, I also use the 3rd line. A 4 line trainer lik...
by Driller
Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:12 pm
Forum: Support
Topic: tapatalk
Replies: 4
Views: 4994

I thought it was bogus the first time I checked it out. Apparently, if you are a member of multiple forums, (fishing, sports, hunting, etc etc) you can access them all easily under one platform. It also is supposed to make uploading photos easier, and also from what I understand it can notify you wh...
by Driller
Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:44 pm
Forum: Support
Topic: tapatalk
Replies: 4
Views: 4994

tapatalk

Can you use tapatalk with BWD? I kind find the site on there.
by Driller
Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:23 am
Topic: Impact vest advice please, and Merry Christmas
Replies: 12
Views: 3006

I made a mistake. I'm getting into kite surfing. I should've posted this under the kiting page. Good review, and link to other info on this topic. Thanks. As far as life jackets go, I'd love the buoyancy of a pfd, but most have straps, or buckles that provide a point where a kite line could get caug...
by Driller
Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:37 pm
Topic: Impact vest advice please, and Merry Christmas
Replies: 12
Views: 3006

Impact vest advice please, and Merry Christmas

New user here. Just getting some gear together. I'd like an impact vest that provides some flotation. I was told (not sure what model it was) the Dakine with a diagonal zipper aint too good. The zipper breaks often. Any other ideas? The O'Neil pull over style looks kinda thin, but I'm sure it works,...