Search found 21 matches

by Bradak
Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:40 pm
Forum: Kiteboarding Discussion
Topic: Wetsuit vs Drysuit ?
Replies: 9
Views: 2296

I too suggest buying yourself a 5/4 wetsuit. If you're well into the sport by next winter, then you can consider investing in a drysuit. The drysuit is more work to put on and warmer. You can due layering underneath. But in the spring and summer, it's too warm! I use a 10 year old kokotat whirlpool ...
by Bradak
Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:09 am
Forum: The Rigging Area
Topic: La Ventana, Baja 2005 accomodation recommendations?
Replies: 10
Views: 2665

Thank you for the comments on Mr. Bills. I reserved there a few weeks ago. It's the distance from restaurants that has me a bit worried, as we are not renting a car. Hopefully, we can arrange a taxi every other day or so.
by Bradak
Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:10 pm
Topic: Helmets
Replies: 29
Views: 7106

Very good selection of local helmets

If you are concerned about geek factor, you should check out this guys selection helmets

http://www.fnaheadgear.com/

He's been making them for years. I use them for whitewater kayaking.

They are well worth the dough.
by Bradak
Sun Jul 31, 2005 7:24 pm

Thank you all for your comments. So far only Mr.Bill has offered accomodations to us. The only negative thing I see with Mr.Bill's Ventana Bay Resort is it is a few miles from the action. Otherwise his facilities and prices are attracting us. We probably will try him out. I imagine a taxi can be arr...
by Bradak
Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:18 pm

Would Mr. Bill be "Ventana Bay Resort" ? www.ventanabay.com How far of a walk is he from Baja Joe's? Thanks I would suggest that you try Ventana Windsurfing or Mr Bill's up in in El Sargento. I did hear a few complaints coming from guests at the Pelican Reef. The guy said the owner's were ...
by Bradak
Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:54 pm

La Ventana, Baja 2005 accomodation recommendations?

Hi there, My wife, toddler and I are planning on making a trip to La Ventana this November. I will be kiting and my wife and 20 month old daughter will be sticking to beach activities. Please, can anyone give us some recommendations on accomodations? We would like a cabina or room. We have tried to ...