Search found 5 matches

by windridergirl
Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:26 pm
Forum: Kiteboarding Discussion
Topic: Jaime Kite board
Replies: 3
Views: 1536

Thanks smallwavesteve. I will try what you suggested. I sure hope it shows up!
by windridergirl
Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:15 pm
Forum: Kiteboarding Discussion
Topic: Jaime Kite board
Views: 1536

Jaime Kite board

Hi Everyone,

I am pretty much a newbie and lost my Jaime kite board on the lake at Nitnat this past Sunday(June 7). If anyone has found it, heard about it being found or knows how I could go about finding it please let me know. I would love get it back again! Thanks in advance for your help!
by windridergirl
Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:17 pm
Forum: The Rigging Area
Topic: Russian Dood - we're thinking of you!
Replies: 289
Views: 88333

Wow, how do I follow so many touching messages except to say that I am wistful that I never had the chance to get to know you a little more, Andrei. I really only saw you from a distance or in groups of other people so I am not really sure if you will remember me. However after seeing you a few ...
by windridergirl
Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:00 pm
Forum: Windsurfing Discussion
Topic: One Less Dog on the Beach :(
Replies: 13
Views: 4147

1 Less Dog

Hi Chris and Janet,

We are very sorry to hear of the loss of your pal Mug. We will also miss him up at Nat. Especially Rosa :O. Thank you for writing to let us all know so that we can share in your mourning and send our heartfelt thoughts to you both. With warmth and caring....Lea and family
by windridergirl
Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:33 pm
Forum: Special Events
Topic: Nitinat 2005 - Trip #7 - 18 hours of pure fun
Views: 1458

Hey Bobson... just wanted to mention that all was not lost in your rigging the 6.5 I had some fun runs on it that day. Thanks for sharing with me! Yipee!