Search found 4 matches

by Elvis
Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:46 pm
Forum: The Rigging Area
Topic: Waterproof Digital Cameras (point 'n shoot)
Replies: 38
Views: 7525

Re:Olympus 850

Right on sandy beachs, I can't tell you anything about the quality of the pics because we haven't used it much yet, but I know what you mean when you talk about a cam for the kid. We also bought my daughter the same cam(850) for xmas. she has destroyed 4 cameras in 5 years (she's 15 now) and we're ...
by Elvis
Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:49 pm
Topic: Waterproof Digital Cameras (point 'n shoot)
Replies: 38
Views: 7525

Olympus 850

I was drunk at Hedo2 in Jamaica when some friends asked me to take their picture. After bieng handed their camera, I promptly dropped it. It bounced once before I caught it. The chick said no problem, it's an olympus! I pointed and clicked with a red face and came home and bought one! Love it! Water ...
by Elvis
Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:33 pm
Topic: Kite Repairs?
Replies: 0
Views: 463

Kite Repairs?

I've been out of the loop for about a year and a half because of a blown disk but the urge to kite is begining to overwelm me. I have a cabrhinna kite that I sliced the bladder on a sharp rock that needs repairing and my ocean rodeo needs new lines. I live in Courtenay and need some advice on the ...
by Elvis
Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:13 pm
Forum: Kiteboarding Discussion
Topic: Was your pump stolen @ Goose spit?
Replies: 0
Views: 722

Was your pump stolen @ Goose spit?

Tom or Lee or Will, If your missing your pump I think I have it. Terribly sorry. My wife must have put it in my pick up thinking it was mine. Call me and I will make sure it gets back to you asap. I'll deliver it or courrier it. What ever gets it to you fastest! :oops: Ph#250-338-2772 ask for Ian or ...