Warm Flatuations From Cabarete Dominican Republic

General discussions about kiting: equipment, setup tips, safety, where to go, where you should have been, lost and found
asscrack

Warm Flatuations From Cabarete Dominican Republic

Post by asscrack »

:roll: CHECK THIS WEBSITE FOR INFO ON THE D.R. VACATION DESTINATIONS. WWW.WINDSOFCABARETE.COM
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING and Life is a beach
wind_dummy

Post by wind_dummy »

is that you john? .... havin' a good time down there or what?
be carefull around open flames with that thing! [smilie=flamer.gif]
johnnyread

flaming flatuations

Post by johnnyread »

:D Yeh! It's me,"Blatttt!!!! :oops: excuse me,to many spicy foods down here.Ha! Ha! warm flatuations to you dude,whomever you are,cheers. :D the crack.
wind_dummy

Post by wind_dummy »

hey mon! ... how many people do you know from Shirley?
anyhow, warm and dry flatuations back to you! :lol:
line_snaker

flatulations to you bolth

Post by line_snaker »

heyo
must be nice johnny
nice here too in tha deep pow
was sailing and snake n turns at enquentro 15 years ago very nice 4months wasnt enough :D
have a continential breakfast for me would ya
wanna see ya here in k town in tha summer
have a gooodr
wind_dummy

Post by wind_dummy »

save some lines for me line_snaker [smilie=exploding.gif]

this is what you need for the time being > http://www.kiteboard-central.de/phpBB2R ... .php?t=269 .
KUS
Website Donor
Website Donor

Checking flights, Johnny, make room on the couch!!

Post by KUS »

:twisted: :twisted: I'm a lookin', thinkin', wantin' to see all that new sand :P

Hey apparently, according to "Seven Windsurfing Wonders of the World":
Major air carriers serve the Dominican Republic, so you can bring your equipment without great difficulty, provided your board is under eight feet six inches (larger boards will be surcharged). For a 160-pound sailor, a four-foot-seven-inch slalom sail is a good choice for summer, a five-foot-two-inch for winter.

At that size of sails they might just fit into a kitbag, eh? :lol: There's a $420 flight one week Feb 8-15 Van via Calgary to Porta Plata if anyone's into it.

Gotta love this webcam link, skate cam, bar cam, beach cam, hehehehe http://www.extremehotels.com/webcams.php
ACrack, how long R U there 4? 8)
Wish less, sail more!!
Vancouver Island Windsports
Chinook /Takuma /KA Australia

You're either in or in the way....
Doing things the hard way since 1963....
asscrack

Cabarete

Post by asscrack »

:D Heyyyyyyyy llloooooo there,Glad to hear that someone is thinking of comin down to the DR.Plenty of room on the water,wind has not started to really kick in but you can check out the scene at the extreme hotel site,the weather link.The house where I am has filled up fast now,may be a room,i can check.I am here untill the 20 of Febuary.Lots of accomodation here. The extreme hotel is not where you want to be to windsurf,but you could.The windsufing is in the village of Cabarete.I could arrange a room at a small hotel on the beach called Casablanca.You will have everything you need there.They have a pool and restaurant for great breakfasts and all.Right on the beach.Gear storage is available..The water is great,no sharks,just sea urchants,so watch your feet on reef don't stand up,float flat. :roll: small waves juts now,they get bigger with the increasing wind.so any questions i will watch.Cheers Me. :lol:looks like there will be two rooms available ajoining my suite,that would mean taking over the whole top floor of this house,sweet!!!!!!!!!!!Wind is picking up now.
Last edited by asscrack on Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
asscrack

Wind

Post by asscrack »

:oops: Hey good to hear from you wind dummy,I know only one couple from Shirly,hope that you are all well.Long time no talk.We,shall have to get togeather in this the New Year of 2007.Life is a beach.Cheers Me. 8)
KUS
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by KUS »

well, I was mostly thinking kiting but....if it gets windy....maybe I'd better bring something along. Looks like IF I went I'd miss ya, after 14th of Feb is my window :cry: Have fun (sounds like you are all bummed out, ha!) keep sending up pix 8)
Wish less, sail more!!
Vancouver Island Windsports
Chinook /Takuma /KA Australia

You're either in or in the way....
Doing things the hard way since 1963....
JL

Post by JL »

Nice work John... good to here from Klew ... Are you coming out to Sooke this summer ? Kiting yet ?!
Thermals are good.
asscrack

Cabarete warm winds

Post by asscrack »

Windy every day now,like clockwork,lots of kitechickas learning here now,only 10 % c kites now,all bow's.One Ocean Rodeo,and many new brands.The North Bow look really good,no bridels, 5 line set up.Waves are setting up for a big wave day soon.Master Of The Ocean Compitition comeing up soon,$5,000.00 US$ in prizes.Getting soooooooooooooooobrown,yeh mann. 8)