identifying people in photos at Dallas Road

General discussions about kiting: equipment, setup tips, safety, where to go, where you should have been, lost and found
wdeon

identifying people in photos at Dallas Road

Post by wdeon »

I have been out at Dallas Road making photos a few days. I have spoken to a few of you, however don't know the names of the kiters in most of my photos. If you look at my gallery http://www.bigwavedave.ca/gallery/index.php?cat=10533 and see I didn't add a kiter's name to go with a photo please write a comment to tell me who it is and their nickname on BigWaveDave. I am here till Saturday morning August 5th so I have tomorrow and Friday to shoot if there are winds. Then I will have time to edit more and hopefully put some good ones up.

I like to shoot from the rocky point as the lighting is better for me out there. If you see me out there please sail out that way so I can photograph you. Don't be shy. Come back as often as you like. It gives me the chance to try different lenses and angles. If you are doing jumps remember to try to show your face to the camera sometimes. I have gotten my best photos so far shooting kiters who knew where I was shooting from and came for their Kodak moment.

If you hear someone whistling like a Banshee it is probably me at the point trying to get someone to come my way as you are too far away for my lenses. :D

Thanks,
Wayne
Gareth

Post by Gareth »

Hi

You took the photo of me on Tuesday evening when I was out with Mark. You landed my kite(I had the footstrap that had come loose. You posted the photo on BWD

Thanks

Gareth Turner

AKA Penguin
Its all about the adventure and stoke!
Kite Kook

Post by Kite Kook »

Thanks for posting the photos, Wayne. You might want to check the name on the one that you call Matt, I thought it looks like Billy.

The one of the kiter over the windsurfer and a couple of others is me. Hope to see you down there this evening!

Cheers,

Paul
Vive et Ama
wdeon

Post by wdeon »

Thanks. I will just post the photos without names when I am not 100% sure.