Is GMAC the newest youtube star?

General discussions about kiting: equipment, setup tips, safety, where to go, where you should have been, lost and found

Poll ended at Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:13 am

Yes!
25%
No!
No votes
Is that his little brother?
25%
THAT GUY STOLE GRANT'S HAIR!
50%

Total votes: 8

extremekindness Erik

Post by extremekindness Erik »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=topeBoB-ApQ

Sheesh. Too much time on my hands with an injured back.

Have a great day.

EKE.
Kite Kook

Post by Kite Kook »

Kendra told me he got paid $1000 for that little deal. 2 hours of modelling for Grant, and BOOM, an easy grand. Ah, to be Grant...
Vive et Ama
bricktop

Post by bricktop »

I heard that they paid for the plastic surgery too!! GMAC you found your calling!
KUS
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by KUS »

U Tube is sooo weird sometimes, is was a good one, love the spam folder, but this came up as related somehow http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dVBdbQnlw4 .....reminds me of that picture of BWD down south with his thong and surf buddy 8) Whatever happened to that one :?:
Wish less, sail more!!
Vancouver Island Windsports
Chinook /Takuma /KA Australia

You're either in or in the way....
Doing things the hard way since 1963....
gmac

Post by gmac »

No that's not me. But it sure looks like that guy that got busted last week for "swimming on his surfboard" in Cordova Bay. He's a real maniac, mumbling something about getting in shape, paddling that surfboard, in the morning, in 0 knots of wind, up to 100 METERS OFFSHORE, and in water that was as much as 10 FEET DEEP (hey that's over your head!). This extreme sports craze has gone too far. At what point do you say these nuts are using more than their fair share of our police resources? Don't worry though, the cops sorted him out. I bet it'll be a while before he tries that stunt again. Seems like a concerned senior citizen called 911 and saved his bacon. As the senior explained in his tv appearance, " it was morning,... and he was swimming,... what would you do?" The interviewer says, "so you called the coast guard?" Senior says, " you bet. He was swimming!"
Watch out for this guy, he's a lunatic. I think I heard him say, "I'll do it again, and next time I'll swim my surfboard IN THE RAIN." Too much, too much.
bwd
Developer
Developer

Close call

Post by bwd »

gmac wrote:No that's not me. But it sure looks like that guy that got busted last week for "swimming on his surfboard" in Cordova Bay.
Gmac: I'm glad your friend wasn't hurt. Wow that sounds like a close all. The concerned citizen was likely worried about the lack of survival gear. Did your friend have: a PFD, bailer, whistle, anchor, a buoyant heaving line, flashlight, flares, as per the safe boating guide regulations? Next time, for added safety, I would also recommend that your friend file a float plan.

Take care out there everyone,
dave
Last edited by bwd on Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
WindePendanT

Post by WindePendanT »

gmac wrote: " it was morning,... and he was swimming,... what would you do?" "so you called the coast guard?" Senior says, " you bet. He was swimming!"
I'm glad someone is watching over us, but that's funny!! lol :roll: