Summer 06 Oregon and the "Lost Files"

General discussions about windsurfing: equipment, setup tips, problems, where to go, where you should have been, lost and found
PhatBuddhA

Summer 06 Oregon and the "Lost Files"

Post by PhatBuddhA »

Hey Oregon Crew 2006,
What I thought I lost has been found! That’s right Kus, Russian and BeeDUB...I have located the “Lost files” So I had some extra time today and threw together a shot video clip of the Florence and the “Hood” down in Oregon this past summer. This was a great trip with the boyezzz, but unfortunately for me, I had run into some bad luck at the beginning of the trip which had me heading home 3 days sooner than planned with a very bad infection in my left foot…actually I can still see the hate scare left over from the trip(Fugina they called it) Russian tried to cure it with his thick black Russian coffee and Kus tried to help me, by getting me to do suck and blows down at the local Bar in Florence(that’s another story…), and BWD…just kept telling me that the massive swelling and oozing wound is a good sign of healing! I also missed Chris Curran and the others, who headed to Ocean Side for some sweet wave action! I miss sailing with you guys! But Kiting is calling me! Sold all my gear and now looking for some kite lessons and plenty of Nitinat this summer!
Cheers,
Bry

http://windisgood.com/bwd/MiscPics/oregon_2006.avi (51 MB)
Attachments
modern-vespa.gif
modern-vespa.gif (4.26 KiB) Viewed 2631 times
I love to windboard and think about the complexity of baby seagulls insatiable appetites to eat garbage on the beach, roads and sidewalks.
bwd
Developer
Developer

Excellent!

Post by bwd »

Excellent work Phat! Oh that brings back memories...the Jetty, vodka, fugina's, Cute Rob, Billy Bob and some half decent sailing too. I can't wait until July!
dave
KUS
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by KUS »

And to think just yesterday we were slagging ya hard at the beach for losing those files, or was that just Dave and Ruskie :?: No wait, it was me :lol: :D Nice vid effort dood, looking forward to the other vids, make more, that's so awesome :twisted: Love Dave's sorta first forward at the Hatch, nice! And you'd never know I was eaten badly shortly after we headed into the sea on that one last coastal wave clip....only curious minds will wonder why only HollowBones was caught ridin' on that memorable 4.2 day :oops: Did you get a picture of me throwing my gear in disgust into the air on the beach to be carried away by the windgusts? :roll: :D
Wish less, sail more!!
Vancouver Island Windsports
Chinook /Takuma /KA Australia (Tribal) /Aztron

You're either in or in the way....
Doing things the hard way since 1963....
winddoctor
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by winddoctor »

The long-lost Buddha bro returns! Great job on the video/slides, Bry! Wish I'd hooked up with y'all earlier for the hijinx and shenanigans that preceded my arrival. Hey Dave, you hucked that savage FWD right in front of Cute Rob's face! I bet he packed up and left forthwith with his Cute tail between his Cute legs. Nicely done.
Poultry in motion
Russian Dood

Post by Russian Dood »

=D> =D> =D>

Need more! Cant wait for summer!
Cancer must die!
JL

Post by JL »

My p.c.s keep opening this as an audio file. Any suggestions ? Kus sounds excited. I've got July off.
Thermals are good.
more force 4
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by more force 4 »

same prob as you Jl. It runs audio in both windows media player and Quicktime. My Quicktime did open a window saying it was missing some necessary components, but I couldn't figure out which of the add-ons it needed. Anyone else figure this out yet?
JL

Post by JL »

Thanks, misery loves company. Whats your excuse for not going to C.B. MF4 ?! I'm going with parenting, wife @ work & faint hope for I.V. later !!!
Thermals are good.
more force 4
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by more force 4 »

Jl, I was supposed to ski today, kids backed out last night, CB forecast for today was not great last night. So to avoid spending carbon when there wasn't a great chance .... regretting it now as I eat lunch and look at the fun on the webcam.
Russian Dood

Post by Russian Dood »

Download and install DivX it will install right codec for you
Cancer must die!
more force 4
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by more force 4 »

Thanks RD :!: Worth the time to do, Jl and anyone else with the same viewing problems - the Victoria crew looks awesome! Nice little vid package, well done!
JL

Post by JL »

Thanks R.D...Great video...Looks good on my MP3 player as well.
Last edited by JL on Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thermals are good.
Johnnyman

Post by Johnnyman »

Great clip Buddha glad to hear that they didn't have to amputate. Now that you are going to the dark side will you still want to grab BWD's ass with such enthusiasm :shock:
PhatBuddhA

BEE DUBZ ASS

Post by PhatBuddhA »

Hey Johnnyman,
Dave’s ass is very firm and well rounded due to the endless hours of pounding…………………wave action that the Jetty is so well known for! I highly recommend when you have a chance, give him a strong open handed man grab, make sure you wink and tell him that phatbuddha says hi! ;)
I love to windboard and think about the complexity of baby seagulls insatiable appetites to eat garbage on the beach, roads and sidewalks.