Jobs at Ocean Rodeo

General discussions. Please keep the topics weather, windsurf and kiteboard related. See the Off-Topic forum for other topics.
icurumba
Sponsor
Sponsor

Jobs at Ocean Rodeo

Post by icurumba »

Ocean Rodeo needs you!
We have two 2 full time positions currently open.
Shipping – Full time
Office Administration – Full time

The candidates must be able to rub their tummy and pat their head at the same time.
In addition, short listed candidates will be subjected to a rigorous interview process that will likely involve puppetry, ultimate fighting, and some interpretative dance techniques. It is advisable that all applicants prepare in advance for these skill sets. :shock:

KUS
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by KUS »

tough criteria, this counts out a whole whack of us :lol:
Wish less, sail more!!
Vancouver Island Windsports
Chinook /Takuma /KA Australia (Tribal) /Aztron

You're either in or in the way....
Doing things the hard way since 1963....
kitesurferdale

Post by kitesurferdale »

SWEEET, I am going to make the assumption these are new positons for the company growing and expanding!! If so that is awsome news congrats!!!
Airtime! whoo hoooo, its all about the airtime...... ok waves rock too!
thankgodiatepastafobreaky

Post by thankgodiatepastafobreaky »

any 'on-the-water' positions ??
sonicspectrum

Post by sonicspectrum »

No on water positions but both jobs promise to be "fun and exciting work environments" and to offer "good upward mobility" given the current size of the opperations and our plans for the future.

Yes, Dale, we are bursting at the seams and are stoked to need to look to enhance the staff as a result. The company owes a lot of its sucess to Ross and Richard's vision for the equipment but also to THIS COMMUNITY of riders who use our gear and give us their feedback and positive vibes to keep improving on the performance.

A genuine thanks from all of us to all of you.

John Z
thankgodiatepastafobreaky

Post by thankgodiatepastafobreaky »

That is great news that OR is doing so well. You are superior kite, bar and board producers for sure, and it is nice to see that the market recognizes that !! Just spent 3 hours on a ONE 7m and a Mako in 25 + knots and swell and I can say "YOUR GEAR IS THE BEST !!!" I was is full control the whole time!
I know you will attract the right people for these jobs.