Fire on Moss street

General discussions about kiting: equipment, setup tips, safety, where to go, where you should have been, lost and found
Cj

Fire on Moss street

Post by Cj »

Hello all,
The roof on my rental apartment at 1015 moss st had been under new construction for the past month. Monday evening shortly after i had returned from work i noticed the roofing crew in a bit of a panic as they had a bit of a flame up due to there torch on roofing practice(dummies). I gave them buckets of water and assumed they would take the time to ensure no further problems. They hung out and finished there work for the day and left. About and hour or so after that as i was grabbing my kite gear to head out. The wind had came up and re kindled there little mistake. My house was now on fire and there was nothing to do but get out and ensure everybody in the building was aware and doing the same. The fire moved so quickly that I barely had time to get my shoes on let alone get anything out. On that note i've been looking for a new place to live and I couldn't think of a more friendly crew to ask for help. If anyone is looking for a roommate or has a suite for rent in the area please let me know. Thanks so much, Chris Johnson 8800711.
somebody said " go fly a kite".
KUS
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by KUS »

bummer, wow :? I have space in my garage if you need to store stuff for a while but not really looking for a tenant at this time, sorry. Kus
Wish less, sail more!!
Vancouver Island Windsports
Chinook /Takuma /KA Australia (Tribal) /Aztron

You're either in or in the way....
Doing things the hard way since 1963....
Globetrotter

Post by Globetrotter »

hey cj I sent you a message - got a place you can crash for a month or so if you need it
mmm wind