Windsurfing Parksville: Old Gear Wanted!!!

General discussions. Please keep the topics weather, windsurf and kiteboard related. See the Off-Topic forum for other topics.
Windsurfing Parksville

Windsurfing Parksville: Old Gear Wanted!!!

Post by Windsurfing Parksville »

Attention: Island Windsurfers

Re: Old Windsurfing Gear Wanted
Pass it Forword

Hi Guys/Gals,

If any one out there has old windsurfing equipment not being using let me know.

Looking for:

1. Long Boards: Old Windsurfer One Designs, Bic Wings, Mistrals etc....
( Basically long boards for light wind sailing conditions that can be used to compliment my new equipment on site to teach more people and add to the sailing fleet for sailing nights and potential regattas.) ( 180 LT plus volume)

2. Fun Boards: Old School Boards with center boards. (From 130 to 160 LT volume) I can still use this type of equipment to compliment my own gear for teaching kids and introducing to novices in stronger winds.

3. Extra Rigs to compliment above.

I have students and inquires from people interested in getting into windsurfing on a budget all the time.

Should you have something that can help me promoted the sport let me know.

Lifes the Beach and the Wind is Free,

Kevin
~~~~~4j~~
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by ~~~~~4j~~ »

PM'd you.

I have a ~1986 Marlin Silver (has retractable centreboard) in the basement. I'm not sure of the volume. Maybe someone here does. Internet searches haven't turned up any info yet on such an old model.

Also, I'd be interested to know if anyone has adapted a chinook mast base/extension to work on such an old model instead of the brand-specific connection.

Got it off Ed at the WildeWind shop in Lantzville...ah, the '80s, when we had 2 shops in the Nanaimo area...
duckbill

old gear

Post by duckbill »

i have an old f2 lightning, complete rig 2 extra booms, all yours if you want it. :D
like a duck to water