Need to clear out that 2001 Wipika sitting in the garage?

General discussions about kiting: equipment, setup tips, safety, where to go, where you should have been, lost and found
Ned

Need to clear out that 2001 Wipika sitting in the garage?

Post by Ned »

You know that pink and white 2001 Wipika 10m collecting dust in corner of your garage? I want it... Not only will I save you a full garbage can or trip to the dump, but you also get peace of mind knowing your kites will die a dignified death of being reused!

In fact, I want a few of those 1998-2005 kites... you know, the ones that humbled you repeatedly with constant teabagging and 'power body dragging'? The ones you'd ALMOST feel bad selling to the kid who beat you up in high school? I will take them off your hands!

:!: BONUS :!:
Offering a free Rocket bottle (650ml) Phillips for the best (or worst?) colour scheme posted here.

For the joy of liberating your kites I am willing to offer you a smile and a big thank you, and some photos of the reused kites in their final state - what a deal!

Final note: tears and some minor damage is ok, but shredded to bits isn't much good - need the fabric in tact.
Teabag

Post by Teabag »

Ned, I still have my 9m Naish AR3 (or AR5), 2 lines convertable to 4 lines but would like to try it at the Nat this summer before letting it go (my first kite, has some memory). It will be yours in June/July.
KUS
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by KUS »

so since this is a thread, u gonna let us in on what you are doing with these? making sun shelters for people in Africa? Sweat Squilts for Yoga? Kaleidoscope Tent manufacturing from recycled materials? 8)
Wish less, sail more!!
Vancouver Island Windsports
Chinook /Takuma /KA Australia

You're either in or in the way....
Doing things the hard way since 1963....
Ned

Post by Ned »

Was sort of planning on it being a surprise unveiling through some pictures... but if the suppliers demand answers I suppose I could provide some.

Would it sway you :wink:
KUS
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by KUS »

Ned wrote:Was sort of planning on it being a surprise unveiling through some pictures... but if the suppliers demand answers I suppose I could provide some.

Would it sway you :wink:
Nope, love my 16M teabagging train Bronco :D and I do....sometimes...like surprises 8)
Wish less, sail more!!
Vancouver Island Windsports
Chinook /Takuma /KA Australia

You're either in or in the way....
Doing things the hard way since 1963....
Ed

Post by Ed »

got an old 16m bronco,come and get it!
Ned

Post by Ned »

Thanks Ed! Sent you a PM to set it up.
dangerdane

Caution

Post by dangerdane »

Hey Ned I still have RR's Caution but I guess since its 50% Tuck tape you wouldn't be interested....lol. I also have a 9m/16m Bronco I'll donate to ya.