Small Presentation + question about the windfest in Nitinat

General discussions. Please keep the topics weather, windsurf and kiteboard related. See the Off-Topic forum for other topics.
sandwood

Small Presentation + question about the windfest in Nitinat

Post by sandwood »

Hi,

First of all let me present myself, I am Fabien and you may already have seen me and my girlfriend Ricarda if you were at some point in Dallas Road spot last 10 days.

We are that French guy (from France) and the German girl.

I want to thank Greg that drove us last Friday to Nitinat, we discovered the lake and I have to say : "that's REALLY a good place to kite".

So I did not remember everyone name´s but I want to thank the good folks in Dallas Road, you are a nice kiteboarding community.

I plan to be around Victoria until end of July, and then maybe few days in Nitinat. When does this kiteboarding party take place ? Is that start of August ? I would like to see that !
Teabag

Post by Teabag »

Every year, during the second weekend of August, there is a German Sparkle Party at Nitinaht Lake.

http://youtu.be/f-jN3vH26NQ

Dont forget your rubber boots and your dancy pants.
skywalker
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by skywalker »

I don't know if windfest is happening this year.

BUT

There will be a race and freestyle competition the weekend of thye 7th and 8th of september

I'll have the details out by this weekend
these are not the pumps you are looking for....
JL

Post by JL »

How about a https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxQ6olQjebg sprocket night fund raiser in BWD's new wheels? It's German & Kus would make a great M.C. :P
Thermals are good.
LadyInTheWater

Post by LadyInTheWater »

hahaha. what a funny video!! thank you for sharing the german sparkle party. you made my night. :)
"living life isn't about buying that new car, it's about getting your hands dirty and having fun in the sun."
GWIND

Dieter

Post by GWIND »

Teabag- you are sic :lol:
Thinking is over rated- Homer Simpson