This Year: 42

Monday July 22, 2024 China Ck, Windsurfing
     Monday July 22, 2024 Conditions TOW Toys Used:
     China Ck, Windsurfing S 12 - 20
    Short chop
    1.50 hours Roberts 27" Race Flapper tail 27" x 9'4
    Sailworks NX4 Race 6.0
    Quivered Slalom & Wave Fins 25Cm
    Hoped to use Carve 99 but went with 27 Mc-Roberts Flapper & switched down to Wave Slalom fin. Some pretty fast reaches (broad & narrow) & had to use the hand break a bit to slow down out of fall fear..

Best wind since Wednesday July 17th. With three new old salt sailors as neighbors rig and board chat talk was a pleny. My camp host George (of Mission & Harrison ) was finally released from Cloud Struck duties for water time learning more winging and do some kiting for karma.

Headed out of camp at 8pm to see some gear in Lanzville. Came away with a 1986 Gaastra 6.4 TriCam Race sail to replace my Rushwind 6.4 rig that got sunk East of Clover Pt in Sept 1997. Boom length on it is same as Flyer FR size I'm considering .. So a sail test is due.

Big thanks to everyone I met and re-met at China Crk. To Fishing folk incl John, Rick & Sue, Eddie, DFO staff (who uhoh remember MilFord minivan) , Sailors , kiters , dudes from Oregon and young & old and to summer residents Solar Craig & family from Fernie .

There is space to sail at China Crk yeah!!!!!!!!! Getting off the beach and handling luls & shift are often the hardest parts of having fun here. To my Ch Crk inbound freinds, have fun. I am bummed I'm outa sync with you all. I may be back Thursday
    Propelled by Russian Dood aka Andrey Vozhakin ©2004-