Search found 37 matches

by xmyxlife
Sat May 15, 2010 6:29 pm
Forum: Windsurfing Discussion
Topic: Finding a spot
Replies: 10
Views: 3109

Well i made it out to Willows today, my first time on the ocean! Wind was blowing pretty much directly from the south. I'm clearly in need of a few pointers, but managed to stay on my board most of the afternoon, and most importantly... LIVE TO SAIL AGAIN! My arms are gonna feel it tomorrow, i can b...
by xmyxlife
Sun May 09, 2010 4:33 pm

I'll be there whenever i hear the word! I'm just getting over anxious due to FINALLY having my gear out here. Picking up a new wetsuit last week isn't helping either. It hasn't even been wet yet!
by xmyxlife
Sun May 09, 2010 9:41 am

The drool did make an appearance. May long, here we come!
And thanks for the help :D
by xmyxlife
Sat May 08, 2010 10:20 am

Ahhhh yesss... it's a lake. Everything is starting to make a lot more sense. Like i say, new to victoria haha.
by xmyxlife
Sat May 08, 2010 10:09 am

I'm on a starboard carve 131 and have a couple sails, a 7 and a 5.5? I've only managed 2 water starts so far, but that was mostly due to the dead and inconsistant winds that i was learning on in alberta haha. Thanks for the tips! But as for this Nitinat... i have no clue what you're talking about!
by xmyxlife
Sat May 08, 2010 9:08 am

Finding a spot

Hey all, I'm a new victoria resident who took up windsurfing in alberta last year. Im a bit above the total beginner level, and am looking for somewhere enjoyable and safe to take my maiden ocean voyage. Hopefully somebody can point me in the right direction! Also, if anybody else is in the same boa...
by xmyxlife
Sat May 08, 2010 8:55 am
Topic: No Vent Plug Whooopppsss!
Replies: 17
Views: 4385

nanmoo wrote:Thanks everyone.

I just need a big oven to stick it in, now where would I find one of those....
Quiznos