Water Glasses / Goggles

General discussions. Please keep the topics weather, windsurf and kiteboard related. See the Off-Topic forum for other topics.
rocdoc

Water Glasses / Goggles

Post by rocdoc »

What are people using to protect their eyes on the water these days?
Are Oakley Water Jackets worth the price? Anyone using NSI Water Shields? SPEX? Any other recommendations?
~~~~~4j~~
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by ~~~~~4j~~ »

I have been using the Xtreme sunglasses for the past few years, and they have worked well. You can get a deal and support this website by buying them. Win Win Win! They are comfortable, although the strap adjustment plastic thingy may press on the back of your head if you wear them with a helmet (mine work fine with the helmet). I used RainX on them to keep them clear. They are also polarized! http://www.bigwavedave.ca/xtreme.htm
rocdoc

Post by rocdoc »

Thanks 4J for the link. I was recommended Extreme by Goflyakite on the beach yestereday as well!
KUS
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by KUS »

Hi- I have a pair of extremes and some others, all same mold and lenses from what I have been able to tell. Seaspecs started these I think, they are $30 for Extremes, $45 for Seaspecs....u figure it out :roll: pretty good to use, I was just thinking the same thing while in Florence, need to protect myself better.
If you purchase online and support the site, that's great. I am also happy to drop one at the beach and donate $5 :)
Wish less, sail more!!
Vancouver Island Windsports
Chinook /Takuma /KA Australia (Tribal) /Aztron

You're either in or in the way....
Doing things the hard way since 1963....