Search found 5 matches

by Adi
Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:46 am
Forum: The Rigging Area
Topic: whos going to nitinat
Replies: 30
Views: 9103

Hey if anyones got room can I get a ride? :D I've been dieing to get back out to Nitinat! You can contact me at

Cheers!
-Adi
by Adi
Fri Aug 13, 2004 12:30 pm
Forum: Kiteboarding Discussion
Topic: Anyone heading to Nitinat in the near future?
Replies: 0
Views: 1109

Anyone heading to Nitinat in the near future?

I was out there 2 weeks ago and it was great id like to get out there a few more times if possible. If anyones going out and got room could I grab a ride? Ill pay the gas :D .

Cheers,
-Adi
by Adi
Mon Jul 05, 2004 2:32 pm
Topic: Kiting for the summer!
Replies: 6
Views: 2606

By the way if anyone knows good places to kite with good constant coniditions which is a little closer to civilization than nitinat could you let me know!

Thanks,
-Adi
by Adi
Mon Jul 05, 2004 11:46 am

Thanks for the replys! No I've never been to Nitinat, i'm gonna be going there soon for my kiteboarding lessons. Ill be able to check out whats feesable. I wanna learn to kiteboard at nitinat this summer, I use to work/windsurf in puerto rico so I wanna be half decent at kiting when I go back down t...
by Adi
Sun Jul 04, 2004 5:09 pm

Kiting for the summer!

Hi i'm looking to move to Lake Nitinat and kiteboard for the summer. I was wondering if there was any public transportation going out there? I cant seem to find anyway out there. I'm also looking for a place to stay, camping for a month and a half is a little ghetto=). If anyone has suggestions coul...