Search found 23 matches

by Bigtrib
Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:33 am
Forum: Windsurfing Discussion
Topic: Where should I go!? HAWAII
Replies: 27
Views: 8931

hey kitesick,
Im going to kailua bay on the island of oahu.
by Bigtrib
Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:29 pm

Yep, thats where im going. Thats going to be a huge help, thanks. I saw a video robby did in kailua bay and he said it was his favorite place to sail!
by Bigtrib
Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:00 pm

Hey everyone, Just got home from a work trip up in china creek in port alberni. There was some sail-able wind out there... anyone sailed there? So when i got home my parents informed me that we are going to kailua... i would have liked to go to maui but im not paying for the trip :P still good saili...
by Bigtrib
Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:47 pm

Lots of ideast here! Just got home from thanksgiving in karmeos! I hope everyone got their fair share of turkey! So heres what we've decided so far... The fam. and I will be spending one week on the island of hawaii (for them) and one week somewhere else (for me). I'm thinking Kailua Bay or maui unl...
by Bigtrib
Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:28 pm
Forum: The Rigging Area
Topic: The Future of the BWD Website Depends on You
Replies: 297
Views: 119463

I better start thinking about changing my moms paypal to my name :P leslieD just isnt cuttin it

I need a good BWD nickname!
by Bigtrib
Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:28 pm
Topic: The Future of the BWD Website Depends on You
Replies: 297
Views: 119463

I need it!

I will gladly donate! Could someone tell me how? I have paypal but can't use it very well. If it wasn't for this sight I don't think I could have got involved in the sport like I have. There is a local surf shop my place, maybe I could get then on-board in some way. Iv never heard of these raffles!?
by Bigtrib
Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:21 pm

Where should I go!? HAWAII

Hey 'errbody, So the family is going on a Vaca. on spring break... To Hawaii! So far were spending a week in maui then another somewhere else. Im looking for some imput as to where we should for a nice place to be.... and more importandly good windsurfing! I'm sure lots of you have been and i need t...
by Bigtrib
Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:12 pm
Topic: Add to our Westcoast Windsport Dictionary!!
Replies: 69
Views: 21726

Bluebird day: crystal clear, blue skys, little to no wind.

Deadgrandma: Dark cloudy, overcast, little to no wind.