Search found 194 matches

by asscrack
Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:53 pm
Forum: The Rigging Area
Topic: Paintball or DISC GOLF BWD Fundraiser?
Replies: 24
Views: 4895

fund raiser

Hey Downwind ,How about if you and I meet at high noon, with real guns. :twisted:
by asscrack
Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:11 am
Topic: Paintball or DISC GOLF BWD Fundraiser?
Replies: 24
Views: 4895

Fund raiser

I feel the same way as Kuz,I am up for a Disc Golf fund raiser.Not to keen on paintball.The gear is expensive and I allready have lots of disc's. Disc golf would be easy to organize. :roll:
by asscrack
Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:19 pm
Forum: Windsurfing Discussion
Topic: Bic board repair
Replies: 4
Views: 1240

Bic

:) Bic has eps [Expanded styrofoam core},with a impregnated core mat fiberglass material.With a plastic skin.Sand plastic till slightly rough.Must fill crack with epoxy and micro ballons to thicken.Then glass over with various sized pieces of 4 ounce cloth{not mat}or 6 ounce.after cloth goes on,stre...
by asscrack
Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:25 pm
Topic: Gordo's risky parking area
Replies: 13
Views: 2695

Smashed Truck

Sorry to hear about your truck Don.Glad you weren't in it at the time.Hope that you have collision.Shitty ,Bad friggen corner that.All the same,sounds like the tow truck operator was going a bit to fast,and maybe not connected properly.I was parked there all day Monday".Man"!
by asscrack
Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:10 pm
Forum: Kiteboarding Discussion
Topic: Mako Review
Replies: 11
Views: 2656

Mako

The Mako was really working well,wasn't it Jimmy.HEEEEEEEEEE! HAAAAAAAA! :shock:
by asscrack
Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:21 pm

Mako

Nose down,line up for the surface,down wind direction and give er!!!! :roll: Was doing a lot of that today at the G spot.30 knts and lots of ramps.ha!Yeh Haah! :lol:
by asscrack
Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:03 pm

Mako

:D This board is the sweetest board I have ever ridden.Smooth in the chop,and even sweeter in the waves.Hold's an edge either tack,but still remains loose for the transitions.My knee's have never felt better. All round board.This board is pretty much for every style of riding.The size,allow's for hu...
by asscrack
Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:17 pm
Topic: Sailboats
Replies: 47
Views: 9237

Container Yachts

Nice,interesting concept.How Much?$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :roll:
by asscrack
Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:27 pm
Topic: Westfalia parts
Replies: 5
Views: 1243

Westy parts

Andrew Barr has some parts.1-250-857-2232 cell pay as you go.Be specific.Cheers.
by asscrack
Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:05 pm
Topic: OUCH ... injuries
Replies: 32
Views: 7656

Injuries

Had a few.....#1.Fractured scull,broken kneecap,both ankels,cracked ribs,both wrists,fractured fingers,broken jaw,separated pelvis,and oh yeh!Bullet in my arm.All accidents.I was tieing up a friends boat at fishermans wharf,When i was shot.The owner of the boat directly behind me,accidentally discha...
by asscrack
Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:39 pm
Topic: OUCH ... injuries
Replies: 32
Views: 7656

X-rays

I glow in the dark.You guys have nothing on me.Hope you guys are doing well pimpdude.I have a archive dedicated to be at the Jubillee.Ha! :oops:
by asscrack
Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:57 pm
Topic: Collisions with Whale Watching Vessels & related dangers
Replies: 10
Views: 2038

Whale boats

Sailing vessels generally have the right of way.Depending on the situation.Having power gives the vessel much more control,and should give way. :shock:
by asscrack
Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:04 pm
Topic: Board leash
Replies: 12
Views: 2620

board leash in waves

The wave is a place you definitely don't want to be using a leash.Doesn't matter what sort either.When the waves crash over the board,instead of washing the board away to be retrieved down wave,down wind.The leash makes the board act like a sea anchor, when the board is under, the kite pulls and the...
by asscrack
Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:21 am
Topic: Board leash
Replies: 12
Views: 2620

Board leash

Around here the Board leash is a good thing to start out with. Eventually you will want to loose it. It can cause some serious problems. :oops: ie: hog tie you, smack you, attack you, spin you, fly you, get under the board and aggravate you. If you use one: Helmet is a good idea, maybe impact vest. ...
by asscrack
Sat May 20, 2006 7:47 am
Forum: Windsurfing Discussion
Topic: Split Toe Booties - Ouch!
Replies: 13
Views: 3066

split toes not camel toes

Hey Mike,I would like to check them out.Bring them to the beach,going to be windy today,west 20 or so.Cheers. :roll: