Search found 277 matches

by ~ pimp hand ~
Mon Jul 12, 2004 10:04 am
Forum: Windsurfing Discussion
Topic: Thieves at Nitinat!
Replies: 26
Views: 7037

Vigilante wrote:Hmmmm, think I will put a bunch or rat traps in my beer cooler and wait for the screams...
lol ... could you set up a hidden camera for that 1 too? ... could be classic footage!
by ~ pimp hand ~
Mon Jul 12, 2004 9:58 am
Forum: Kiteboarding Discussion
Topic: Wasted away again in marga-merritville
Replies: 5
Views: 2265

hey, might be an idea, but no sailing for me the last two weeks definatley means I need a fix so if it is goin off here then I am here to stay. i think you should really consider going ... the water temps are like a bathtub ... it will give you a chance to wear your shorts the way they were meant t...
by ~ pimp hand ~
Mon Jul 12, 2004 9:48 am
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: what's in your player right now ?
Replies: 34
Views: 9994

cafe del mar - vol 6 [smilie=rauch28.gif]
by ~ pimp hand ~
Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:04 pm
Forum: The Rigging Area
Topic: is this a fashion show?
Views: 6024

What bout me, I am supposed to go in the buff??? seriously though, so what if you wear shorts, what does it matter to you or others. You like to stir shit don't you pimp hand. The sports (any really) are all about what you enjoy and thats it, why concern yourself about anything else. So question to...
by ~ pimp hand ~
Sun Jul 11, 2004 7:55 pm
Forum: Weather Talk
Topic: Wind God at Nitnat
Replies: 2
Views: 1488

do you have any old boards you can sacrifice? 8) ... i have a couple superstitions when it come to 'things NOT to do' , like - never buy new gear and expect good wind anytime soon - never leave wind to find wind - never rig a sail before it's time - never book an appointment on a Monday, or any othe...
by ~ pimp hand ~
Sun Jul 11, 2004 1:15 pm
Topic: is this a fashion show?
Views: 6024

is this a fashion show?

... so wassup with people wearing thier surfshorts over thier wetsuits? ... i jus don't get it :? ... sorry, but i just had to ask.
by ~ pimp hand ~
Sun Jul 11, 2004 1:08 pm
Topic: Parking at Tugwell
Replies: 1
Views: 995

Parking at Tugwell

sorry to rant, but i've noticed now and again people parking in front of the entrance and sometimes right in rigging area :shock: ... for anyone that doesn't know, when it's not windy, locals use site as boat launch... and when it is windy, please don't park right in the middle of the entrance ... l...
by ~ pimp hand ~
Wed Jul 07, 2004 12:48 pm
Topic: Thieves at Nitinat!
Views: 7037

bait and wait :twisted:
by ~ pimp hand ~
Fri Jul 02, 2004 8:21 pm
Forum: News
Topic: Cook Street Cam and webpage redesign
Replies: 9
Views: 3431

8) wicked dood! 8) ..... [smilie=beer.gif]
by ~ pimp hand ~
Thu Jul 01, 2004 8:18 am
Forum: Weather Talk
Topic: Sherringham Point days are numbered !!!
Replies: 11
Views: 4444

Sherringham Point days are numbered !!!

i just heard that Sherringham Point is slated for demolition ... has anyone else heard this? apparently there's a petition at French beach mini-mart and otter point store, so if your going by there stop in and sign it.... guess it wouldn't hurt to write coast gaurd/ fisheries/ environment canada etc...
by ~ pimp hand ~
Thu Jun 24, 2004 8:28 pm
Forum: Special Events
Topic: Nitnaht family crash fund
Replies: 9
Views: 3569

Re: Nitnaht family crash fund

Hey everyone, you may have heard about the Nitnaht family that got rearended and almost died on the malahat and now has major hospital expenses etc. Check this site out for info if your interested in helping out. It would be a nice gesture from the windsurf/kite community. Mahalo! http://www.malaha...
by ~ pimp hand ~
Thu Jun 24, 2004 8:19 pm
Forum: Kiteboarding Discussion
Topic: Do kiters eat their young too?
Replies: 32
Views: 10285

my guess is kiters just havn't developed the same commrodery yet that windsurfers have ... also windsurfers are more like real vessells/boats, the ability to sail out and drag the person back to shore easier, and probably tend to abid by the unwritten ' law of the sea ' to help another vessell in di...
by ~ pimp hand ~
Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:25 am

Chuckleberry wrote:LBDA and some Slightly Stoopid.

very cool chuckleberry dood 8)
... today i'm in a mellow mood so it's Blackalicious-Nia in tha player right now
by ~ pimp hand ~
Wed Jun 23, 2004 8:36 am
Topic: Hotties at Nitnat
Replies: 7
Views: 2819

reading Bobson's posts and browsing his photos really makes me want to go up there again someday ... should of gone up Sat/Sun by the sounds of things. keep ' The Bobson Report ' coming dood 8) btw, was that you Bobson i saw pulled over on the Cowichan Valley hwy adjusting your tiedowns or rack or s...
by ~ pimp hand ~
Tue Jun 22, 2004 3:02 pm

... To The 5 Boroughs :? not that impressed